We all have a story about the multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms that resulted in our diagnosis. Share yours here and learn about the experiences of others. Share with Others
- There is clearly a bundle to realize about this. I suppose you made some good points in features also. ekdeacebbkfd
- —Guest iooutreo
- Very neat article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged. dccbdefgeekb
- —Guest iooutreo
- I believe its heavy metals knocking our thyroid and needed hormones to be in balance - off balance from poison food, poison air, water bla bla ect.. Suggested book by Kathryn R Simpson titled The MS Solution"
- —Guest gypsyflyer
- Hi i have been suffering since 2007 im still waiting for some answers im in cronic pain i have all the simmtoms of ms ive got pain in my ribs and numbness in my toes and its all down my let side i am so fed up its getting me down i suffer from deppresion to the doctors fobe you off i have sine several and not one could give me an answer i am waiting to see a pain specialist which i have sine before.
- —Guest debbie
- hello, check the Swank diet for autoimmune deceases, it works but it's strict at first when you're used to junk food and all that "normal" stuff...
- —Guest Eva
- When you come up with lessons on a MRI your Dr should have you get a spinal tap. This is how I was diagnosed.
- —Guest TomF
- Hi I hope somebody can help me. I am currently waiting for an appointment from a neurologist to come through by my gp. I am a 27 year old woman with rheumatoid arthritis (another autoimmune condition, that affects my joints, connective tissues and can affect the organs). I take chemotherapy injections to kill the cells that cause it, every week.
I noticed that about the same time that my RA symptoms started, that I would get very numb, weak and heavy arms and legs. It only happened maybe once a month at first. But recently it's been happening about four times every week. I'm also getting major fatigue, although this could be from the RA. Also I keep getting a bad neck and headaches with facial twitching.
My rheumatologist has said that it's not related to my RA. I'm really worried that something else is going on, and have been waiting for nearly two months for an appointment now, so it's stressing me out.
Hope everyone isn't having too many problems at the moment, and thanks. x
- —Guest Kel
I have a question?
- I have Systemic Lupus and I have had to have a shunt put into my brain which after almost 2 years I now have to replace and I just had to have Bilateral Optic Nerve Sheath Decompression Which was to save my sight. I was just wondering....I just started having left arm numbing and some of the same sysptoms as you all have....So That leads me to my question.....Do you get ever get MS and Systemic Lupus Mixed up? Just Wondering......Thanks.....
- —Guest MacKenzieLeigh
- I was told at 61 that I have ms, every one telling me I'm to old to just now have MS. I don't know what to think id the MRI and test wrong?
- —Guest marilyn
YOU ALL HAVE LYME DISEASE!!!!
- OMG I am reading a crazy litany of Lyme Disease sufferers going untreated for years. If you are not certain it is MS you NEED TO FIND A LYME LITERATE MD (SPECIALIZES IN LYME!!) AND GET ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY. Recovery is slow but you should notice a difference within a few weeks!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP AND ASSUME THIS IS MS. Many "MS" Sufferers who die have their brains tested and find active Borrellia Burgdorferi and coinfections in the brain tissue!!!
- —Guest Patty
- iam brian afinalist in my university studies some thing has started to confuse me that is ifeel weak in my legs ,arms and fingers aid me out frds
- —Guest kibalama brian
doctors don't listen
- Hi! I've been to the doctors straight for over 3 years about dizzieness, tiredness etc, then after I had my daughter I got worse, started getting mega back pain, tingling in my legs until my legs went numb and I dropped to the floor while holding my lil one! I dead going to bed because I go mube from the waist down and just about every morning forget and go to stand up but hit the floor, I have random times when my legs dong work. But now it has gone into my hand and sometimes I can't even grip a cup or pen! My doctor did say ms as there may be a link between me and my dad, he had ms all my life! I'm only 21 and as I'm typing this I now have no feeling in my right hand! :( what do you think?
- —Guest tara
Could it be sleep apnea?
- Some responses describe symptoms that seem like sleep apnea to me--dizziness, tiredness, can't think straight or remember well, and especially, falling down a lot. If you snore, get tested. You may not be getting enough oxygen in your sleep.
- —Guest guest Lee
- i think there is a good possibility that it could be anxiety disorder i thought it was ms too because alot of people in my family have it but turns out it was anxiety disorder
- —Guest chris
worried i might have ms
- Im worried i might have MS.Over the past 2 years ive been getting strange symptoms which are gradually getting worse.Muscle and joint pain,vertigo,days where im so tired i cant lift my head,heart papitations,twitching in diferent parts of body,numbness sensation especially in my facial area,burning sensations on my legs.Ive not told anyone and tried to just get on with it but its really starting to worry me.im english but live in portugal and the doctors here are not the best.what should i do?thanks
- —Guest taz 1972