New to MS
- I have been having facial numbness for about a month now all on my right side. I catch my self drooling and I always feel like my nose is running even though it isn't. the tingly sensation drives me crazy especially in my nose. I can also feel in when i brush my teeth. I had another episode months ago, my right side was really numb and just irritated. I felt like my feet were burning up and my legs were asleep. I just found out today that i have MS. Im only 20 years old. I don't know what to expect, but I'm praying things work out for me as well as the rest of you.
- —Guest YaYa
Not sure plz help
- I am not sure if what I am experiencing is an attack so if what I describe sounds familiar please respond. cheeks, scalp, hands and feet really have a feeling of having thin gloves on. Sometimes extremely itchy or tingling. This feeling is worse in parts of my body at different times with no explaination. I can still feel everything it just feels very strange. Hard to explain. I can move normally and it is not really painful but extremely annoying and scary. I have been told by Dr. that I have lesions on my brain but not enough to say for sure its MS. They suspect enough to say I needed to take the drugs but when I said no I wanted to go natural first. Not so sure after that. I wont go back to do another MRI because I dont want to know i think. If this sounds familiar please write and let me know I am not nuts... firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Donna
- Im going for my first mri as doc suspects rr-ms i have had numb toes on and off for years but now right lower leg is numb i have small muscle spasams constantly and my hands shake when i do small things eg pick up a coin. I keep feeling really itchy when i get hot and am having trouble remembering and thinking clearly. if i have ms i just hope this is as servere my symptoms will be, they are irritating little things that for years iv ignored but a title some how makes me frightened. my husband said something that made me feel better so i thought id put it hear maybe it will work for you? "none of us know what our future has in store, i didnt fret over what ifs before and i shouldnt worry about what may never happen". It makes me think im no different to him...we all just hope nothing bad will happen and enjoy life each day just incase it does.
- —Guest tess
whole left side jolts,pain,numbness etc
- Hello Everyone,I need help in explaining my condition,severe Jolts feet to head wl left side and my lip shifted plus til now my l finger i get jolts up to my arm,I had 7 disc petrusion in past re-broke pelvis and have seisures...everyday to take a shower i just about colasped i don't know why and i can't bare my pain on top of chronic pain and crn -fibromyalgia.....it drives me nuts with this jolts of pain and my heart races..help please
- —Guest Roberta
- I was diagnosed in 1986, and have had the worst relapse these last two years and I am on Tysrbi now. Have been for 5 treatments now. Still falling major numbness in legs and feet taking gabapentin 900 mg. Not working at all. Seeing neuro in Jan to talk about it. Not sure where to go now.
- I went through a surgery and got a attack .This what my doctor told and with an MRI approving that it is a attack she have started giving me solumentrol. However my leg is better than before but the bottom of my leg I still feel Numbness. Can anyone say me how long will this take????
- —Guest Fathma Saif
- I have been having constant numbness in my head, forehead, cheeks, hands, feet. Headaches for past week. Head is like liquid moving around and pressure. MRI 3 yrs ago negative. Weakness, tired, cant concentrate. Issues with vision. Constantly miserable! Any answers?
- —Guest Laurie
numbness & pins&needles muscle spasams
- i had a slipped disc in april last year had op in sept, but since then i have been left with the numbness, pins& needles, muscle spasams & pain in left leg & foot. my consultant says the disc is ok & he does'nt know why i have these problems
- —Guest gill
- i get very painful pins and needls sensation/aching when i stand with numbing sensation involving the three toes. the big toe and so on. The pain is so bad that i can't bear to walk.It's been 10 months now and i have been diagnosed a high iron levels in my blood and so for the past 7 months i've been bleed to get my levels down, well there normal now but my feet condition although has in proved,they are still sensitive and they feel like they are running a temp/warm, can you shed any light on what could posssibly be the problem
- —Guest rod
Burning tingling, numbness
- I have the numbness, tingling feeling. The worse for me is the burning pain, burning in spine also. No dx yet.
Numbness and Tingling a pain
- I was diagnoised with MS in 2008 at the age of 19. Talk about a shocker! Since then I have been on 4 different MS medications. My neurologist says that my casr of MS is horrible. As we speak my right foot is tingling. Very aggravating. My head feels as if my hair is literally hurting and all the diffrent pains is frustrating. Seeing that I am currently 5 1/2 months pregnant makes everything even tougher with no meds :( but I will make it I am sure of it
- —Guest RoyalTee
My numb feet, legs, sexual organs, ana
- My numb feet, legs, sexual organs, & butt and anal is driving me nuts. Sorry if that's TMI but it really sucks. I have MS! I know how you all feel. I too went to the hospital Aug-2011 & they pumped me with steroids for 5 days but doesn't help much. From what I read here it will pass. I hope so because I cant feel the pedals in my car. It's so scary!!!!! This is my 2nd serious attack since first diagnoses in 2007 @ age 34.
Having numbness in my face right now.
- I was diagnosed with MS back when I was 20 and that was 11 years ago. I had a severe MS attack back when I was first diagnosed where my whole body went numb and then later I became paralyzed. This attack lasted for over a year and was very hard to get through. After that, the numbness went away and I was able to move again. I just had fatigue and balance problems and various other MS related symptoms. Now, 11 years later. the numbness has come back. First, my right leg and foot went numb. My doctor put me on some steroids and the numbness went away after 2 and a half weeks. Then a week later, the left side of my head and face is numb. My face being numb is the worse, because it hurts and I notice the pins and needles sensation more. I'm just trying to get through it the best I can and I'm hoping it goes away soon.
- I have had tingling feet for about 8 months. Fortunately it is slowly going away or at least I am getting used to it. I take Gabapentin for burning pain in my right foot but it also helps the tingling. My neurologist keeps saying it may go away. I hope to heck that it does but I am not convinced. I just keep taking my meds and try to stay positive.
- —Guest Rachel
Tingling numbness burning
- I can relate to this. I get like some bugs crawling under my skin too. Electric shocks have gone for the time being. Off balance all the time. I have the tingling numbness and burning constantly in feet, now hands. When walking feels like I got Bee's in my skin. Different pains too over body. Makes you feel like your crazy.
- —Guest Elaine