Life with Multiple Sclerosis
Healthy Living with MS
Learn some ways to improve and enhance your life with MS, as well as some things you may want to avoid.
Resources and Organizations
There are countless resources available to help people with multiple sclerosis (MS). Learn about social support services, organizations, mobility aids and books and publications designed to give you information and make your life with MS easier.
- Top 10 Organizations for Multiple Sclerosis Support
- ABLEDATA: Resources for People with Disabilities
- MS Cooling Products
- The Clinical Trials Database
Books for People with MS
There are wonderful books for people with MS. Written by neurologists, researchers and people with MS themselves, there are books that can answer many questions that you have about MS.
- MS and Your Feelings
- Facing the Cognitive Challenges of Multiple Sclerosis
- Strong at the Broken Places
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Multiple Sclerosis
For Friends and Family
Has someone that you care about been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS)? MS is a complicated disease that touches all parts of a person's life, including relationships. Learn about MS and what you can do to support the person with MS in your life.